Friday, August 07, 2009

Letter from camp


Jonathan and I had the best time making notecards for him to use when writing notes to family while he was a camp. He was SOOO excited about those cards. Lindsay managed to get two notes mailed from her one week camp so I thought Jon would certainly be able to send four letters to various people while at camp for two weeks. So I waited...and waited. By day 12 I gave up, but just before we hop in the car to start the journey to get Jonathan, I check the mail and find the letter...torn into a puzzle.
It starts, "I am writing to you because I want a slurpee." Obviously, I must have promised him a slurpee if he wrote me. I'm brilliant.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE this entry - if I'm ever brave enough to send these kids away to camp, I will definitely remember to trade slurpies for letters! Brilliant :)

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home