Thursday, January 15, 2009

Photos with Four

I think Christmas at Granny's is always a good time to try and take a picture with all four kids. Unfortunately, they didn't agree.
First, no one would sit up properly on the chair, but at least three attempted to smile.
Lindsay was a stinker so...

she got booted out and I tried again.
By this time Jon attempted to comply, but wouldn't actually smile so...

I tried one last time, but Lyvi was getting goofy
and Dylan was eyeing a toy he'd rather play with.


You would think these were pictures I should delete, but I think I'll keep them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I love these pics Lela. The first one is my favorite with all of them being goofy!

12:06 PM  
Blogger thegoldfam said...

ha ha ha ha hA!! You and I are cut from the same cloth when it comes to pictures!! I just have less subjects to contend with! HA!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home