Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Lyvi

Lyvi has a Tired Tantrum.
I finally sit down on the couch and tell her she can sit by me (I’m attempting to not give crazy screaming two year old positive attention, but I understand need to eventually cuddle.)
No. She wants water in the cup that already has water.
I try to explain this to her. I pop the lid off and show her the water.
She is still yelling about water, but I hand it back to her.
Her hands are full so she rips the lid off with her teeth and pours the water out on the couch.
Then…again…asks for water.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anna and the boys said...

From one mom to another, hang in there. Those moments aren't fun

11:57 PM  
Blogger darlene said...

That girl knows what she wants -- even if it is not what she needs.
Life with a 2 year old is never easy but usually lots of fun. :-)

7:11 AM  
Blogger Emily and Andy said...

That really made me laugh. I can relate. She sounds an awful lot like Caroline. Hang in there!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Gi said...

I'm afraid that I can relate - to Lyvi! Sometimes you just need to have a fit.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha ha ha... Maybe 3 will be better... ha ha ha...

11:59 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Mmm sounds like our house. Mia and Lyvi could have terrible two time together!

2:52 PM  
Blogger gen said...

yep - sounds like Amelie too. They are really smart sometimes, aren't they? They know how to get what they want. This made me laugh because we were dealing with a tantrum this morning too.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home