Saturday, June 07, 2008

Seaworld

We got Seaworld passes for the first time in 2 or 3 years. So far both trips have been a success! The drive is long (and now expensive) and it gets mighty hot there, but I don't mind going at all when the kids are this cute together!



I was so proud of Dylan for trying a number of new things -- he went on two pretty intense rides. My favorite was when I did the log ride with Jonathan, Dylan and Lyvia. Lindsay was behind us with a friend so we could wave to her, too. Dylan held on tight to Jonathan and did great! We talked about how it is okay for your belly to feel weird and he seemed okay with it. He was not a big fan of Shamu splashing us all (4 moms/11 kids). He started going into freakout mode at the end so I firmly told him to look at me as I told him, "It is over. There is no more splashing." 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Splash! Whoops -- guess I was wrong that time!

Later that night, when I was tucking him into bed, I asked his what was his favorite part of the day. He said, "Getting my shirt splashed by Shamu!" Seems the freakout was because Shamu splashed more than his shirt, but I guess he still loved getting his shirt wet.



1 Comments:

Blogger darlene said...

Looks like fun for everyone. We are taking the JKG clan next week and I'm expecting HOT and lots of fun. :-)

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home