Friday, April 11, 2008

Flash forward

While I certainly don't want to make a habit of stealing and posting photos of other children, I couldn't pass this one up. This is exactly what I could imagine Lyvia looking like at age 8. Most of the time I see Asian girls, they don't really register as anything other than a cute kiddo. However, this picture is haunting me because for some reason it looks so much like Lyvia!

I couldn't find a picture of Lyvia with that same little pleasant grin, but I do get it from her around the house. Generally it has to do with her getting something she really, really wanted and she seems at peace knowing she has complete control over her loving mother.
I went for the no expression picture, which is easier to compare with than the goofy grins that I think she must practice making during nap time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home