Sunday, March 09, 2008

Hannah Montana!!!

Wow do I have connections! My friend in Houston scored four tickets to see the Best of Both Worlds tour ala Hannah Montana (hottest ticket around -- if you don't know who she is, then this coup is lost on you.)

Actually, it was a part of the Houston Rodeo and I just couldn't understand how that could make for a "real" concert so my expectations weren't all that high. She also kept telling me how high our seats were so I thought we would need binoculars to see what was going on.

Well, being the clever mothers that we are, we put clues all around the house and the girls had to go from clue to clue to find out what we were doing that day (we didn't tell them beforehand.) At the end were matching Hannah Montana shirts. Here is the first thing they did after finding out...


They ran to fix their hair! Lindsay was actually just following the leader and I had to slow her down to explain that we were going to see her live and not the 3D movie again.

Although I had low expectations, I loved the show! I was blown away by the size of the astrodome. We arrived early and enjoyed watching the rodeo. Lindsay enjoyed the bucking broncos the most. After it completed, they quickly rolled out everything for the concert including a stage that rotated 360 degrees.



Before all that crazy girl fun we checked out the Houston Fair and it blows the Austin fair out of the water. One reason we didn't go to Colorado for Spring Break was because of this show -- it was a GREAT trade off! Thanks, Krissy for including us!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dionicio Leal said...

Looks like you guys had fun....I like the clues idea.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home