Thursday, February 28, 2008

SPY KIDS!!!


Well, the neighborhood boys (including Jonathan) did it. They got the license plate number of the strange guy in the car. This time when I called the police they sent me straight to a dispatcher and a policeman called me right back.

He looked up the address and went to visit the guy (who lives right down the street like we suspected.) I'm guessing his heart is still in overdrive after that visit.

The officer later told me he had a disability -- it didn't occur to me to ask what kind so I had to make some more calls. He reported that the guy said he loved kids, went to church, etc. By doing some more sleuthing, I discovered that he is currently living with his parents (for whatever reason) and has had brain surgery possibly due to cancer in the past.

I still don't get why he would drive off when the mother showed up at the bus stop AND he told the officer he didn't stop at the bus stop and talk to the kids. They swear it is the same guy though. Hey, he has had cancer and brain surgery so who knows what is going on in his noggin.

Whew! I'm so glad to have that mystery solved. Maybe I should try and get hired on with that local private eye agency!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

That's amazing! So glad you were proactive in solving the mystery.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home