Saturday, December 22, 2007

Football, Games and Family

Jason has these insanely large families. I'm sure others have larger, but both his mom and dad's families actually get most everyone together for a day each Christmas. In spite of the chaos, it does make for a lot of fun.

I have far fewer people in my entire family (21 family members and that includes my family of six, aunts, uncles, cousins and my cousin's children and spouses!) than Jason has at just one of these family events. One of Jason's two big families was able to play a game where we tried to guess whose baby picture belonged to who -- it was actually really hard considering how many people were in on the game. His other family had a football game -- if we take the babies out of my family, we don't even have enough people for a good night of Bunco! Still I did have a wonderful time with my aunt and uncle playing relaxing games of backgammon at Creekside. It doesn't have to be bigger to be better.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home