Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Mr. Mayor

Today is election day and Jon is running for mayor! (of his third grade class)

My name is Jon and I will be a good mayor because I have good behavior. I have no R,E,S,P, E and T checks and I finish my work on time. I am a nice guy and a good artist. I will bring doughnuts every month if you elect me.

Vote for JON!

Glad to know the schools are teaching politics as usual at such a young age. The doughnuts might really clinch the nomination. Seems the only other sugar rush being offered up is a handful of M&Ms.

My son's rise up the political ladder should cost me about $70 this year. Hopefully he will remember his mother's dedication to his political career at an early age and leave my checkbook alone during his future political fundraisers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Love that! He's so smart... offering doughnuts- too clever. You've got my vote

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home