Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Well, I certainly love our annual pumpkin patch trips. Gotta say these two make it mighty tough though. They are both so clingy and Lyvi just freezes up at busy places like this. I can hardly get pictures taken because I always have at least one kid begging to be held. During the week they are so much happier with simple one on one time with me at home. I spent the majority of my days with my first toddler set attending lots of mom club functions, playgroup and outings with friends -- they loved it! These two are SO very different. Now that I have thought it through and figured it out, I think it won't concern me as much. I need to come up with more fun home activities -- I'm thinking box painting might be next on our list. Fortunately we live it up on the weekend and they do enjoy outings when big brother and sister are there to show them how it is done.


This picture is NOT indicative of the day, just the moment. This was towards the end of our time there and they loved the tractor. Lvyi climbed up there and said, "Cheeeese!"
Painting pumpkins was serious business (and seriously messy!)



Dylan is a bit outnumbered in the playgroup. Right now there is only one other boy who didn't make it out to the pumpkin patch. He has just recently made it home so I hope that as he gets more comfortable in his new surroundings that he and Dylan can play a bit more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun!!!!!!!!

Isn't it interesting how different kids are from each other? Even at a very early age, it really does take all kinds to make a world! Glad you've figured out your younger set - and may I suggest sidewalk chalk and bubbles for endless delight?

Hugs - Barbara :D

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home