Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gettin' Groovy

One of my favorite gals is turning 40 way too soon. To celebrate, they hosted a party and we dressed up in 60's attire.

I was so excited that I FINALLY had a reason to wear this!



Lesli was born the same year my parents were married and this was my mom's going away dress. I can't believe she kept it all those years. It wasn't nearly as funny as many of the costumes, but I loved that I happened to have a 1967 vintage dress and a place to wear it!

There were some really great costumes last night including this guy...

Happy Birthday, Lesli!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lela! It's cool that you got to wear your mother's far out dress and coat!! You look wonderful - like your moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligned with Mars on Park Ave!

Peace, man! But where are the love beads?!

Been there - was there - still have some of the clothes, but no longer fit in them.

Happy Birthday, Lesli! 40 is survivable!

Hugs - Barbara :D

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home