Saturday, October 27, 2007

All Boy



Dylan has a pet frog that lives in the backyard. His friends can't imagine what he has in store for them when he says, "Come see my pet frog!" and runs out to the backyard. Being 3, they generally go along with it. Jumping on the trampoline seems to be their favorite activity together. Well, the frog might not agree with that.
Another favorite Dylan memory was when he walked into my room digging in his pocket. "I have a present for you," that pumpkin three-year-old said. He was working to get it out, but couldn't. I asked if he needed help getting it out and he said yes. I have my hand in his seemingly empty pocket so I ask what the present is. He said, "A doodle bug!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Snips and snails and puppy dogs tails" are little boy ingredients in the poem - isn't it the truth?!

Isn't time outdoors to be a kid fuel to wonder and imagination?!

Cheers! Barbara :D

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home