Sunday, August 05, 2007

The Way to Fly!!

Thank goodness for company policies that keep travelers as happy and comfy as possible. I'm pretty sure air travel doesn't get much better than this for a family of six. You can't even see Jason's legs!



Not Bad




Fabulous


Even Lyvi could be controlled a bit with the power of those mesmerizing Dora the Explorer turns.

Though not for too long!

We made it home safe and sound. We did already find out that the house we decided on aka Home Sweet Home has an offer on it. I guess we will either go for the condo or Jason and I fly back and look some more or we move and house hunt once we are there. I think I'd rather pack knowing what homey things I can use to decorate (our Turkish rug would have looked fabulous on the wall in that house!)

Thanks for following along. The kids start school in a couple of weeks so time is going to fly by between now and October. The trip was a success since the kids can't wait to go back. That statement from them is always followed by a reminder that they are going to miss their friends. We better start socializing since we are going to miss all our friends, too!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're safely home again! Huge cheers that the kids are eager to return to Singapore. That's more than half the battle won right there!

Can you and Jason also make an offer on that house or are offers closed now? Perhaps this is the way to point your family to a better-for-each-of-you place?

Thank you! I've enjoyed tagging along!

Blessings and hugs! Barbara :D

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I missed you!! Mixed feelings on this end! So psyched for your adventure and to visit ~ but don't know how I am going to fair w/out the constant contact.... :(

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you are home safe and sound! I have to admit that I was really enjoying reading all about your adventures. I really hope that you will continue the blog when you move so that we can keep up with you and the kids!!!!

Becky :)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home