Friday, August 10, 2007

Boom to Bust

Yep. The new guy wants to review everything -- hard to go from having your assignment approved back to review by an unknown quantity. I guess we will stop mentioning Singapore to the kids and hope they can just enjoy life and the start of school. I'm sorry they have to have this hanging over their heads. I'm not good at living my life in limbo so I'll also try to focus on living day to day and enjoy each extra moment we have to spend with friends and family. I certainly hope we get to live out our overseas adventure though. Jeez, this is like the adoption wait all over again!

Better go grab the winter clothes I was about to donate!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, bummer! Winder if it's simply a matter of Jason having 4 kids and the cost to the company of your living there? Would it all be a tax write-off for them? Who knows?!

I'll be praying that the right doors stay open for ya'll and the wrong doors stay tightly closed so you'll more easily discern where you're supposed to be. That has been our prayer for many years.

Blessings - Barbara :D

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do typos you don't see until after you click "publish" bug you like they do me?!

Make that third word WONDER, please!

:D Barbara

9:59 AM  
Blogger Suzie said...

Oh no! Hopefully they will do their review and send you guys on your way!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home