Sunday, March 11, 2007

Arrived in the Snow!

When we arrived at the cabin, snow was falling and we quickly pulled out all our snow grear. I wasn't sure how Lyvi would do with her ridiculous boots.

Again she showed me what a trooper she is by trooping around in the snow the minute I got her out. I have no idea how she can walk with the things I put on her feet! She is wobbly just walking barefooted.


She was ready to pitch in and help Jonathan and Daddy dig our path (aka bobsled hill) to the cabin door. This is always the first task at the cabin and oh so fun for Jason. My Incredibles power is to start a fire in the stove with zero oxygen.

This is going to be a great trip!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WhaaaHooooooooo!!!!!!! SNOW!!!!!!!

What a great place to be with great kids and time on your hands!!!

Whoopeee!!! Barbara :D

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lela,

I just checked to see if you had new pictures and I am so jealous of this trip. We decided to forego skiing this year in hopes that next year Ami can join along and we have better finances. We usually go to Winter Park.

Livy seems to doing so well with the family. Ami and her brother adore each other.

------
Carmen

9:24 AM  
Blogger henna's hearsay said...

Hi Carmen!
We are lucky to have my dad's cabin to stay in so it makes it much easier to go. Skiing is still crazy expensive though! This year I fell on my last run down and now have all the added medical expenses thanks to that little adventure!

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home