Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Our side of the house
The creek off the back porch
Nice big deck that connects in the back

I certainly wish I took these pictures, but my dad took these. I would have loved to see the snow on the ground. We just got a bunch of ice and a handful of flakes falling from the sky in our neck of the woods. The building process is rolling along. Our house is on the left and the second floor. I can't wait for the kids to have that space to play. I'll have to make sure I don't fill it with a bunch of junk since the point of the place is to relax and escape all the chores I have during the week!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

What a great place!! Is the TX snow or further from Austin? How great to have a family AWAY place!!!

Cheers! Barbara :D

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home