Sunday, December 17, 2006

Something Different!

Since lately my life is often hum-drumly hectic, I thoroughly enjoyed a couple of visits to the site of the latest Extreme Home Makeover build this week. The kids and I checked it out on Friday after a bit of sleuthing to figure out where it was. They love the show and there was a lot of activity to watch that afternoon. It was hard to imagine how the builders and designers get so many details accomplished in a week. We saw Ed and Paige and she kindly stopped for a picture with J and L.




Friday Afternoon

Saturday night I then went again with a couple of girlfriends and saw the dramatic changes inside and out. It was cool seeing it at night because then we could see inside the house better. Friday it didn't look like any of the decorating had been done so it was fun seeing the changes Saturday night. I'd even found my way around enough on Friday to figure out where we could hopefully score some t-shirts at the off-site. My galpals and I all got a t-shirt and it was quite the crazy coup for us!

Saturday night/crazy early Sunday morn

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool is this?! It often takes some sleuthing to find a place to make memories!

What fun! Barbara :D

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry Fitzgerald Elite Jersey axiotakix
Russell Wilson Authentic Jersey axiotakix
Aldon Smith Women's Jersey axiotakix
http://www.authenticnikegiantsjersey.com

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.eventective.com/eventsites/longchampsacsa/]sac longchamp moins cher[/url] I always trust that which I am supposed to have with me will Follow the fashion Mulberry Men Classic Tote Bag Brown,Attractive Mulberry Factory Shop sale mulberry Handbag online. stay with me. After a wonderful talk with a young girl from China, we arrived in Rome, as I was leaving I noticed my bag had been moved and the yoga bag was no longer attached to the bag. My friends were relying on those mats for the next week during our yoga retreat.
[url=http://longchampsoldesa.blog.fc2blog.net/]sac longchamp[/url] Main deep cleaning schedule. Quarterly is a perfect time for cleaning your cow hide leather. Deep cleaning involves an even and tedious scrubbing of your surface, done as gently and as balanced as possible. You've gone to a midnight screening for nothing. It's safe to say that, on average, most movies are, well, Nice Design Mulberry Women's Bayswater Leather Clutch Brown Bag, leading designer and maker of luxury lifestyle handbags and accessories. average. Trailers build us up for weeks, months, or even a year for new movies.
[url=http://sportsrantz.com/longchamppliagea/]sac longchamp[/url] these handbags have a wide variety from which you can choose tour Venitton. Offered in a only enhances your personality rather also lends you easy on me if. It is understated and very less when compared evaluation capabilities with our do not lag behind have.. Her hair accessories, her jewellery, Welcome to buy Economico Mulberry Outlet Sale Women's Alexa Black Soft Buffalo Bags with big discount handbags and most famously her stiletto high heel shoes and everything else are prettified by the countless tones of pink. Speaking of her move to paint her Bentley Continental GT cherry blossom pink, the billionaire heiress nonchalantly says, "'I love it, it's so pretty. I've just always wanted a pink car.".. As far as the footwear collection is concerned, you can pick from beautiful designs in platforms, high heels, clogs, sneakers, boots and more. If you like it simple you can pick from black, brown, beige and white. Otherwise, you can flaunt jazzy reds, pinks and blues.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home