Saturday, November 04, 2006

Staying awake -- overdue post

When friends asked how they could help after we got home, my number 1 request was to just hang out with me during the afternoon and keep me from falling over asleep. Eating dinner out with friends was imperative to us making it until a decent bedtime. Thank goodness our neighbors also had mercy on me and invited us over after school for Lyvia's first dip in the pool. All the kids (and dog) wanted to be a part of Lyvi's pool adventure! She only slipped under a couple of times and wasn't phased at all.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww, so cute! Lyvi surely loves her brothers and sister!

I'd vote for friends hanging out with the kids while you catch 30 zzzzs!

Hugs - Barbara :D

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home