Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Since it was Lyvi's first Halloween I made sure I got pictures of her, but I definitely fell down on the job of getting pictures of the other three. Jonathan was a rock star, Lindsay was Tinkerbell and Dylan finally conceded to being a cowboy when he realized he absolutely had to dress up to get candy.


A happy roar!

We trick or treated with 15 kids -- we were like a wild herd hitting the streets. We were at a friend's house and group chaos had already set in so the kids could hardly sit for this picture. It always gives me a laugh when the picture looks so much calmer than the circus that went on to get it taken.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lela and Jason!

Having posted my Halloween comment one post below the correct one, I now await a Christmas update with pictures of course!!!! Oh, is life busy??

Merry Christmas, family of 6!!!!

Hugs - Barbara :D

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home