Sunday, July 23, 2006

MORE delays

I thought I would come back from Colorado and have only a few days to putter around before our long, long awaited referral arrived. Unfortuantely, the news I came back to was that the CCAA has now decided to move their offices! This is one of those rumors that has been going around since last year and hundreds of us waiting have speculated time and time again about how it would affect the wait times for China adoptions. Wouldn't you know that it would have to happen now! At least only our referral will be delayed. My friends who already have their referrals may have to wait extra time before they get the okay to go get their children. I am sure that would be even harder so I'll try to see the sunny side of my situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home