Monday, June 19, 2006

ONE MORE MONTH!!!!

Latest rumor is that they are matching to June 28th this month and we are June 30th...

Okay, so I want to drown my sorrows in a bottle of wine because we missed out by two days, but instead I will start a list of everything I am now in a hurry to get done. I keep thinking my time will be freed up once I don't have to check referral rumor sites all day long, but really, taking care of four kids may keep me away from a few projects, too.

First. The reasons I need to wait a month before I get my referral anyway.
1) I won't miss Lindsay's first day of Kindergarten or the Welcome Walk
2) It HAS to be cooler in China in September.
3) ...

Well, that was a pretty short list. I guess it will be fun to have a whole month knowing that precious package is heading this way!

Second. Things to do before referral, travel, new baby
1) Catch up photos and scrapbook -- I've made it through 2002. Just three years to go!
2) Get refrigerator for the garage. I need room for all the frozen food I want to store so I don't have to cook for a couple of weeks after I return.
3) ...

Okay. Again short list. I JUST NEED MY BABY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home